XraySource: The X-ray Physics Handbook
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named XraySource: The X-ray Physics Handbook or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
XraySource is your convenient reference tool for x-ray physics applications.
With features that are useful for beginners, experienced x-ray users, and everyone in between, XraySource makes it easy to find crucial information, allowing you to focus on your research.
The app gives you access to data tables, calculators, and other practical physics tools to enhance your x-ray productivity. Whether you are working on x-ray diffraction, x-ray fluorescence, or radiography, this handy app will become a valuable tool for your work. Plus, get the latest x-ray physics news sent right to your phone.
- Periodic table of elements, with easily accessible characteristic line data for each element, as well as other physical properties with thanks to the developers of Mendeleev
- Absorption tables: Mass-attenuation coefficients by element, as a function of photon energy as reported in the X-ray Data Booklet of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Radiation dose converter: Convenient conversion calculator for different units of radiation exposure, radiation doses
- Table of physical constants: A handy lookup table for many commonly used constants, as reported by CODATA
- An energy-wavelength converter, to easily convert photon wavelengths (both Angstroms and nanometers) into their corresponding energies and vice versa
- An absorption calculator, which determines the amount of intensity attenuation to expect from a material with some known thickness or, conversely, how much material is needed to achieve a particular amount of attenuation. In addition, mass-attenuation coefficients can easily be imported from the relevant absorption tables.
- A separate characteristic line lookup table, which allows the user to easily filter the entries by energy. Especially useful for XRF applications.
- Table of commonly used x-ray tube wavelengths
We welcome feedback!
If you enjoy this app, please consider leaving a review and rating! This helps others more easily find the app. If you would like a new table, converter, or feature to be added, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Run or download XraySource: The X-ray Physics Handbook using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Proto XRD
Recent changes: Various bug fixes, including:
- some values being set to the wrong value when switching elements within absorption calculator
- periodic table being displayed behind app header
- screen going blank when switching elements within absorption calculator