WUSA 9 WEATHER
WUSA 9 WEATHER
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named WUSA 9 WEATHER or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
WUSA9.com is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
High resolution satellite cloud imagery
Current weather updated multiple times per hour
Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
Ability to add and save your favorite locations
A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Run or download WUSA 9 WEATHER using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
App version: 5.4.603
App size: 38M
2 flaws from excellence 1. Daily rarely works 2. Visibility. White t ext on light blue is difficult to see. Color options needed.
I have used this app for years. It used to be great. Now, the forecast has no relationship to reality. Late at night it might show tomorrow being sunny with 10% chance of rain. The next morning it will show 90% chance of rain. It's a weather app that can't tell you what the forecast for tomorrow is.
Used to be a great weather app, and we used it for several years. The latest "upgrade" now pushes ads. Unfortunately, it only pushes weather data less than half of the time. Very unreliable. A big disappointment.`When I open the app on my note 10 after it's been closed for awhile, it tells me "failed to get weather for the current location". I've tried to remove and reinstall the app and that doesn't seem to resolve the problem. Great app when it was working.`,
Problems have been resolved. Likely the problem was with certain traffic not passing through router properly while all other types did. Cause unknown. Speculate maybe a Comcast pushed router update event. Resolved after most recent router reboot. Perhaps issue resolved in a different update pushed by Comcast that didn't take effect until full reboot."