Volari COPD IE
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Volari COPD IE or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Volari is designed to help you live with your COPD by providing simple tools to make a positive difference every day.
Life is about choices! But its never too late to choose positive changes. Choices regarding daily habits, lifestyle, wellbeing and treatment have significant impact on your day-to-day life experience.
We know that living with COPD isn't easy - but you do have choices. It's never too late to make positive changes in your life and when youre ready, Volari helps make progress easier with three simple steps:
1.\tDOWNLOAD AND CHECK IN: Every day Volari wants to Check-In with you to ask you how youre feeling and what youre doing.
2.\tTRACK AND LEARN: Volari offers you an on-demand snapshot of your progress so you can spot trends in symptoms and habits over time.
3.\tREWARD AND SHARE: Volari rewards your progress so that you can share it with friends and caregivers
- Track your mood, symptoms, adherence, activity level, smoking habits, sleep quality and water intake
- Take the CCQ to assess your COPD health status
- Watch your progress to spot changes in symptoms and habits week after week
- Share your data with your physician and loved ones to get support
- Get rewarded for your behavior
Developed in collaboration with COPD patients and the medical community, Volari COPD won the Most Valuable Patient Initiative Category of the 2015 eyeforpharma Philadelphia Awards!
Ready to make a daily positive difference? Ready for a convenient way to track symptoms and habits? Ready to be motivated and rewarded on your journey?
Volari is always at hand to help track, share, motivate and inspire you to make a positive change. The opportunity is in your hands... Ready when you are...
Run or download Volari COPD IE using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Novartis Pharma AG
App version: 2.1
App size: 57M
Recent changes: new Updates with this release are:
- fix to "Preview report" and "Email report" not visible with OS upgrade.
- update to branding logo.
- UI and text label updates.
- Fix to badges in achievement.
- Fix to check in reminder.
Comments:'Needs to offer guidance based on severity.'