The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named telePORT or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
telePORT, the remote Portable Operating Room Tracker, was developed by the Pediatric Anesthesia Research Team at BC Childrens Hospital in collaboration with the Electrical and Computer Engineering in Medicine research group at The University of British Columbia. telePORTs purpose is to improve information exchange, and simplify communication between anesthesia team members.
telePORT has five main screens:
1) Overview, which provides the user with basic information about their subscribed anesthesia locations, such as the anesthetic phase and three vital sign values. If additional detail is required access to waveforms and trends is available from here as well.
2) Messaging, a combination of person-to-person chat system, and a system to receive pages from an operating room or reminders.
3) Phonebook, a list of commonly used phone extension and pager numbers; as well as an editor for these entries.
4) Room Subscription, the place where room information is subscribed to and where subscriptions can be delegated to other users.
5) Reminders, which allow the user to set up time- and anesthetic phase-based reminders.
Run or download telePORT using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
App version: 1.9
App size: 4.1M
Recent changes: Added support for iOS11, support both Philips and GE monitors.