Tabers Medical Dictionary
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Tabers Medical Dictionary or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Tabers brings meanings to life.
Put the language of nursing, medicine, and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile deviceanywhere and everywhere, Tabers is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants representing nearly every health care profession ensures that the content reflects todays most current and relevant information.
- Mobile and Web access must-have information in any setting.
- 75,000+ termsput the language of health care at your fingertips in class, clinical, and practice.
- Full-color illustrationsmake often complex concepts easier to understand, including detailed illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders that focus on their distinguishing features.
- Tools for clinical successintegrate must-have information where you need it.
- Patient Care StatementsQuick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety StatementsAn easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder EntriesConcise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
- 2020-21 NANDA-I.The complete list of nursing diagnoses makes reference quick and easy.
- Over 30,000 audio pronunciationsbuild speaking confidence.
- Appendicesput must-know, rarely memorized information at your fingertips, including normal reference laboratory values and prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms, as well as abbreviations, symbols, and units of measurement, documentation system definitions, and translations of common healthcare terms and phrases in English, French, and Spanish.
- No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
ISBN 10: 1719642850
ISBN 13: 9781719642859
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and continuous updates. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $34.99
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to Google Play Store. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel or change your subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: email@example.com or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Run or download Tabers Medical Dictionary using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Skyscape Medpresso Inc