Swantons Cardiology Guide
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Swantons Cardiology Guide or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Swanton's Cardiology A Concise Guide to Clinical Practice
Highly practical, user-friendly resource and learning information which will be of great value to a wide variety of staff working with cardiac patients. This invaluable resource has been highly praised for its readability, conciseness and clear illustrations.
Swanton's Cardiology A Concise Guide to Clinical Practice is a highly practical, user-friendly resource and learning information which will be of great value to a wide variety of staff working with cardiac patients. This invaluable resource has been highly praised for its readability, conciseness and clear illustrations. This is an ideal resource for the young consultant cardiologist, trainee cardiology registrar, senior staff nurse or scientific officer.
Medical students will find much of value here with information packed in a didactic style, together with helpful lists and tables. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- New section on pregnancy in patients with heart disease.
- Many sections have been extensively revised, and in particular those on the cardiomyopathies, coronary disease, heart failure, echocardiography and the heart in systemic disease.
- A summary of the "At a Glance Guide" for driving in the UK for patients with heart disease is now included in appendix Driving and Cardiovascular Disease in the UK.
- Sections on congenital heart disease, pacing and cardiac investigations which fill any gaps in doctors' and nurses' clinical course.
- Well referenced with respect to the latest landmark clinical trials.
- Highlights frequent dilemmas and difficulties encountered in clinical cardiology.
- Provides practical help to doctors, nurses and cardiac scientific officers confronted by typical management problems in the cardiac patient.
Author: R. H. Swanton, MA, MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC and S. Banerjee, MBChB, MD, MRCP
Publisher: John Wiley & Son Inc. and its affiliates
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Run or download Swantons Cardiology Guide using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Skyscape Medpresso Inc