The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Shortcut Creator or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
This application allows you to create shortcuts on local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and even you can customize shortcuts from other apps. You can provide your own shortcut title and use many different features for customizing the shortcut icon: use icon of the related application, crop image exported from external gallery, import icons from file, use icon from external theme. The app also supports native widgets - you can create a widget instead of a shortcut. Later the widget icon, title and appearance can be changed. In addition you can organize shortcuts in the Collections database using different methods like hierarchy or tags. Later you can use Collections dialogs to get quick access to the organized shortcuts.
Some features require Pro mode (an in-app purchase) but Trial mode does not block them at first and you're given time to test them. Trial is absolutely IDENTICAL to Pro so don't buy Pro if you think that something will be changed.
On Android Oreo (8.0) there is a new way to add shortcuts on the main screen and the Launcher automatically adds a small Shortcut Creator icon to the right bottom corner of any shortcut icon. I've found only one workaround for this - add from widgets. Please check the related how-to video on the first page of the app.
Features of Shortcut Creator:
- ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
- use an additional free component for creating shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also composite mode switcher.
- support of native widgets which can be used as a container for a shortcut.
- ability to re-use already created shortcuts in the History feature and add shortcuts from other apps.
- organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with ability to export/import selected shortcuts.
- the system can automatically set up tags for each type of shortcut; for apps it also can add the app category; the user can easily add any other custom tags.
- flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
- manage your icons collections and import a new icon collection from zip archive (Pro mode required).
- select images from different Android galleries and rich crop functionality for creating a new icon from the selected image.
- parse themes for some popular Launchers and provide ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
- app has not write access to internal storage and sdcard and works only in its private area.
- support tablet devices.
Currently the app allows you to buy Pro mode only. This mode provides following benefits:
- Import icons to the icon gallery.
- Use icons from themes.
- Add sub-collections in the Collection database.
- Export shortcuts from Collection database (but import is free).
- Removing any ad (if it will be added in the future) and other annoying dialogs.
- Reading your content on SDCard is required for selecting some local file which will be used as target for a shortcut.
- Reading your contacts is required for selecting some contact which will be used as a target for a shortcut.
- Install shortcuts is required for core functionality.
- Internet access is required only for advertising and is not used in other parts of the app.
On Android 6.0 there is a system ability to block access to your local file system and contacts the app takes this into account and handles all cases correctly.
Run or download Shortcut Creator using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
App version: 3.2.4
App size: 3.2M
Recent changes: [3.2.4]
Fix permissions issue in file shortcut after restart, however the shortcuts need to be re-created.
Ability to manually setup values in the command executor components.
Fix different issues.
Update SDK and libraries under the hood.
Search of icons in all themes and activities in all applications.
Shortcut on a folder from Document Storage.
This app does an outstanding job of providing shortcuts to "things" on your phone. I use it for many things. Quickly accessing system settings is my favorite. Quickly accessing folders on my sdcard is another. The options available in Shortcut Creator allow me to go to a file and open it with a program of my choice. I have found it very easy to use and very stable.
This is a WONDERFUL APP. I'm a tech savvy Android user, but no way an expert. This app allows me to add shortcuts to my Home Screen for simple tasks, like direct access to Bluetooth settings, volumes, etc. So I don't have to page through System Settings menus for frequent/constant use functions. The Only Drawback, and not sure it is one,, is that getting it to create the desired shortcut seemed a tad confusing...at first. But once I got the gist of it -- the system perspective-- it was fine.
Shortcut creator is an absolute marvel. Have you ever searched for a document through countless folders, not knowing exactly where you saved it? Not any more! With Shortcut Creator you can create a shortcut to your document and place it in your Android app drawer. As easy as creating shortcuts in Windows and placing them on your desktop. The real beauty, its simple to use and can create shortcuts to documents, pictures, web pages, and lots more. How do smartphone users live without it?`I couldn't figure out how to create a "clean" shortcut even after watching the video. There are options in the video that my version of the app doesn't have. It was a frustrating experience. Edit: You have to select "Smart Shortcut" for application shortcuts when following the video which isn't shown or explained.`,
This application is really helpful and efficiently helps me navigate my very much so overly-cluttered phone. I discover and rate new applications and weed out the best ones for the needs of multiple people. The developer clearly states you must have a promo code to unlock the pro version, but you can still simply download the application to try it. I am not one who has problems buying my applications I like it's features, but I have purchased some disappointing ones. This is NOT one I regret.