The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Salus Telehealth or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
For the cost of a co-pay, Salus Telehealth connects you with world class, leading health care providers. Our solution protects your privacy and gives you access to over 40+ Specialists.
Dont waste time and money rearranging your life. Avoid the crowded waiting room before seeing a doctor. Schedule an appointment around your lifestyle, or speak to a provider instantly. Feel free to invite your doctor to join Salus Telehealth.
Receive advice; learn about diagnoses and treatment plans. In some instances, you can get a prescription.
- Our world-class health care providers hail from Harvard, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins, just to name a few... They are here to take care of you, and your family.
- Go beyond primary care: Choose from over 40 specialists across multiple categories (Cardiology, Dermatology, Oncology, and more).
- Salus Telehealth is HIPAA compliant and uses high-level encryption.
- Create your own Health Team: Add leading primary care providers and specialists to your own portfolio.
- Invite your own health care provider, or use choose from our platform.
- Immediately engage with a provider, or schedule an appointment when convenient for you.
- Never leave work, home, or school for an appointment
- International capabilities: On vacation? Salus Telehealths portfolio of providers will travel with you, in your pocket.
Please note: Prescriptions via Salus Telehealth are available where state law permits. See our website for details. There are some medications that are not legal or appropriate to prescribe using this app. Prescriptions are written at the full discretion of your online doctor, provider or psychologist.
Run or download Salus Telehealth using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Salus Telehealth, Inc.
App version: 4.3
App size: 25M
Recent changes: Quick chat feature in video call
Very disappointed. Was so excited to use this, with doctors supposedly available 24/7 when regular doctor offices are closed. Tried for 2 hours to reach a variety of doctors marked as "online" but only got an endless ringing phone that no one ever answered. App kept refunding my payment instead of keeping it in my app wallet. My bank will of course keep these refunds tied up for days. Extremely frustrating not to get the help I needed.
Very easy for booking appointments with doctors. And also the video functionality is awesome