The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Salaf Book or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Application that contains thousands of Ulama Salaf books in PDF format sourced from the website www.kitabsalaf.ga, a website that provides various kinds of classic books that are ready to be downloaded for free.
God willing, the contents of this application will continue to be updated every day until it reaches tens of thousands of PDF books ready for download.
- Read online the PDF book
- Download PDF books to be read offline
- Elegant appearance that can be changed according to taste
- Search by title and content
- Can copy-paste
- Can request PDF books that have not been loaded
- Available www.joogle.ga, PDF book search engine
- Text size as needed
- Favorite PDF Book (Bookmark)
- Message notification if there is a new book updated
- and several other features.
FIRST TIME INSTALL
- All books do not immediately appear on each menu, but must wait for the initial data update process in a few minutes
- Make sure your internet signal is online when the initial data update process
- This data update is only for the first time
- The speed of the data update process depends on the internet signal in your location
IMPORTANT ...! ! !
The copyright of the books in this application is wholly owned by the publisher or the author concerned. The use of this PDF format is solely for the sake of education and the spread of religion to the public, especially for the Salaf scholars who have minimal everything.
If you are the copyright holder of the book contained in this application and do not wish to be displayed, please contact us via the developer email and tell us about the status of your ownership of the book.
Run or download Salaf Book using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Tâjuz Zuhud (Aswaja Developer)
Recent changes: • A fresh, fresh look
• Display tab for ease
• For those of you who have used the previous version of the Salaf Book application, please input, is it better to use the current view or the previous version display?