RC Flight and Battery Log
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named RC Flight and Battery Log or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Radio Control flyers, use this App to log your flights, battery & fuel use and more.
This is the 'Free edition' with maximum: 2 models, 8 batteries and 1 pilot.
(Unlock the features of the full app via in-app purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: this will still show as the 'Free' app. If this is an issue, please purchase the 'Full' app).
Keep track of model configuration, tasks and spares lists for each model.
Quick and easy identification of batteries and models using NFC RFID Tags (Revo Bump tags) or QR Code labels. Please note: anti-metal RFID tags are recommended when applied to batteries due to metal content affecting the tag performance.
- planes, gliders, helicopters, multi-rotors (drones), jets, cars etc
- electric, nitro, gas, kerosene, diesel, Jet-A, powerless
- tracks fuel usage for each model (nitro, gas and kerosene) in metric (ml) and gallons (US and UK)
- logs quantity of each fuel type used
- LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, NiCad, etc
- Stick packs (virtual pack containing other batteries)
- Receiver packs (configurable flights per charge)
- Model and batteries used
- Pilot (from list of pilots)
- Flight style (from configurable list)
- Good flight or crash (with reason)
- Flight duration
- Weather temperature and wind speed
- Location (using GPS)
Logs model flights, crashes, repairs and maintenance.
Log battery charge state, cycle count, IR (pack and individual cells).
Stores photos of models, batteries, pilots and spare parts.
Backup and restore data to Dropbox and share between devices.
Export data via Dropbox
Run or download RC Flight and Battery Log using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: S. Impey Software
Recent changes: Fixed problem with NFC tag reading
Try RC Flight and Battery Log online
Try it online before its download. Use our platform UptoPlay for trying online any Android application or game.