The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named OCTaVIA or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Created by an optometrist for all eye care providers and ophthalmology / optometry students! OCTaVIA (Optical Coherence Tomography VIsual Atlas) provides eye care professionals with normal OCT reference material, as well as corresponding OCT images for multiple retinal disease conditions. The app is simple to use designed for easy and rapid access in busy clinical and teaching settings!
OCTaVIA (v2.0.0) has some amazing updates. In addition to the already used intuitive search function across dozens of retinal diseases, rapid access to corresponding OCT and fundus images, references to normal OCT layer-by-layer descriptions, nomenclature and useful links, now available:
- iOS and Android version, meeting the newest Apple and Google Play Store quality standards
- Support for future enhancements, modifiable content, maintenance and updates
- Expansion of ocular disease content
- Easy communication with the Author
- Yearly subscription to full content in the app (over 100 ocular diseases and over 250 images), for only $4.99 per year
The app will remain non-profit, and your support will go a long way! It will help maintain a high-quality easy-access advertisement-free app and support future maintenance and updates. It will also help to enhance students learning experiences and provide global outreach.
Run or download OCTaVIA using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: New England College of Optometry
Recent changes: - Bug fixes
- Security improvements