The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named MyMapHK or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
"MyMapHK" is an "All-in-One" mobile map app, which provides members of the public a convenient and on-the-go access to the official maps published by the Lands Department and integrated geospatial information about public facilities in Hong Kong.
- Up-to-date, detailed bilingual base map of Hong Kong published by the Lands Department.
- Ortho map of Hong Kong published by the Lands Department.
- Over 120 types of public facility data integrated from different government departments.
- Different themes, namely "Map of Hong Kong", "Hiking", "Old Hong Kong", "Election" and "Offline Map", with categorical geospatial information and specific functions to account for different users' needs. More themes will be subsequently available.
- Point to Point Route Search.
- Intelligent location search engine with speech-to-text feature.
- "Nearby Facilities" functions which searches the facilities located within 1 km buffer area of the user's current map viewing location.
- "Facility Display Short Key" which enables the overlaying of a particular type of facility onto the map.
- "My Location" function which allows users to view their approximate current location on the map.
- "Location Bookmark" function which allows users to bookmark a location on the map for further reference.
- "Share Map" function which offers two options, namely "Share Map URL" and "Share Map Image", so that users can share the current map view with others.
- Useful map tools, such as measurement tool, magnifier, etc.
"MyMapHK" requires an internet connection. Using "MyMapHK", data transmission fees may be incurred for transmitting data through mobile devices. You are suggested keeping track of data usage from time to time.
Although "MyMapHK" is a free application, user may be charged by their mobile network service provider on the use of data service. These charges can be very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of "Data Roaming" have been disabled in the mobile phone settings.
The estimated location provided by the mobile device may deviate from your actual location. The accuracy depends on the GPS on your device.
"MyMapHK" features an automatic rotation of map. When enabled, the map is automatically rotated based on the direction reported by the device's built-in magnetometers in which the device is pointing. The accuracy may vary depends on multiple factors such as the type of the magnetometer and local magnetic fields.
MyMapHK operates on Android version 4.4 or above.
Run or download MyMapHK using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Lands Department, HKSAR Government
Genre: Travel & Local
App version: 184.108.40.206
App size: 59M
Recent changes: Added polling station search for 2021 Legislative Council General Election
Fixed known issues
i cant even get to see maps. it stops as soon as i press that. is it related to any of google services?
Lamp posts can be indicators for emergency response units to locate where accicidents occur, which this app contains these information to faciliate the use of public resources.
The map UI is far better than the old one.
Most useful map, use it all the time.
best map in hk, far more details than Google map. finally the government has done something right'