The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Multi Counter or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
This app can be used to count multiple things in same screen. It is a multi purpose counter application and can be used to not just below:
2. Exercise / yoga reps
3. Taking order in restaurants
4. Counting daily routine things
5. Counting mantra jaap.
6. Business use in counting items during moving it from one place to other place.
1. Save and view counters history in Archive option.
2. Share Counter list to other apps like SMS, Mail, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
3. Set threshold for a counter, and notification sound is generated on reaching threshold value.
4. Option to Have one counter in a screen.
5. Manage multiple counters in same screen in "Counter List" option.
6. Measure time with counting.
7. Multiple lists of counters can be maintained.
Run or download Multi Counter using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Dadan Studios
App version: 1.0
App size: 2.9M
Recent changes: 1. Added support to measure time along with counter.
(Timer is easy to use, an can be useful to measure timetaken to complete any activity.)
2. Improve UI and performance.
So far it's awesome and exactly what I needed to keep track of what I'm doing at my work. I needed something I could make custom named counters or 'tickers' for, so I could keep track of the materials that are required from each different scoop I load into our mixes. I had the old metal counters tickers with 6 tick counters on it. But that was still limited in that I often have more than 6 things to count. Also you can't walk a tick back if you mess up and click the wrong one. This you can!
Doesn't keep track. I tried to use this to keep track of the rows of a crochet project. I know for a fact it was at 46 or 47. I opened the app and it was at 0. It also deleted my second counter entirely
Like this app. Super cool interface and nice utility. I use it to count number of rounds done of my society while doing jogging. And also i note food order of my family/group in a mall.
Values not stable: you click the counters up to certain values, come back a while later, and they've changed.
A very useful and easy to use. Really good user interface. Nice app'