Mosbys PDQ Respiratory Care
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Mosbys PDQ Respiratory Care or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Find critical respiratory care information fast! Mosby's Respiratory Care PDQ is a comprehensive and precise, this portable guide provides rapid access to vital respiratory procedures, facts, and formulas with an emphasis on critical care. Easily access all the information on your smartphone or tablet with the option to bookmark frequently accessed topics. Whether you use it as a clinical resource, a study tool, or a quick refresher, this full-color resource offers quick access to just the right amount of practical, must-know information essential for boosting your confidence at the point of care.
A quick-reference format provides all of the key information you need with fast-access to respiratory care guidelines, including assessment, arterial blood gases, EKGs, medications, and PFTs. Youll also find essential information on pulmonary diseases, equipment disinfection, and neonatal and pediatric care.
* PDQ mobile reference guide perfect for the fast-paced clinical setting.
* Robust indices, table of contents and section menus make it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
* Full-color design includes illustrations and clarifies important facts to help you easily find what you need.
* Commonly used and updated clinical information, including tables, formulas, equations, algorithms, and lab values all necessary to deliver safe and efficient care.
* Designed for speed with much of the data organized into fast-access charts and tables.
* The entire scope of adult pulmonary care is included with a section on Neo/Peds.
* Sections include Diseases, ABGs, Hemodynamics, Lab Values, PFTs, X-rays, Mechanical Ventilation, Formulas, & much more!
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines content has been redesigned into easy-to-use, compact algorithms.
* The latest asthma guidelines
* Increased coverage of neonatal and pediatric care
* Expanded BLS and ACLS protocols; updated medications, therapies, and therapeutic devices; and updated ventilator modes
* More formulas and facts than in the previous edition
ISBN 10: 0323100724
ISBN 13: 978-0323100724
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $22.99
Payment will be charged to your mode of payment you select at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your App Settings and tapping Manage Subscriptions. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: email@example.com or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author(s): Helen Schaar Corning, RRT, Helen Schaar Corning, RRT
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences Company
Run or download Mosbys PDQ Respiratory Care using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Skyscape Medpresso Inc