Run this app named Gizmo UCCW Skins or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Cool looking Gizmo uccw widget skin for your android devices.
== ഫീച്ചറുകൾ ==
* App contains 3 versions of the skin. One with grey header bar, one with reddish orange and another with blue header bar.
* All 3 skins show time in sleek and big fonts.
* Header bar contains Current weather condition icon with current temperature and current date.
* Bottom bar has 5 buttons. Home, Calls, Search, Text, Maps.
* Missed calls and new text counts show up here. Your current location shows up above Maps button.
* There are total of 9 hotspots in each skin. You can assign your favorite apps to these.
* Tap the gear icon at the top right to edit the skin.
== നിർദ്ദേശങ്ങൾ ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Place a UCCW widget of 4x3 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the Gizmo skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* Long press on the widget and resize it as & if necessary.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
* You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Run or download Gizmo UCCW Skins using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net