The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Melody Practice or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Melody Practice visualize your pitch accuracy from your singing voice.
Normally males need to down the key of default songs by 12 to play.
You can add a new song based on musical score of melody.
[Playback screen description]
* Blue rectangles on musical score implies your pitch.
* Light blue rectangles on musical score implies the correct pitch of a song.
* Pink rectangles on musical score implies the highest or lowest correct pitch of a song.
* If you touch any place on musical score, playback position jumps to there.
* If you long touch lyric on playback screen, then lyric list appears and you can select playback position by selecting a list item.
* The controls displayed on the bottom center of playback screen can change the key of a song.
* Light blue rectangle displayed on the bottom right of playback screen implies correct pitch of a song.
* Blue rectangle displayed on the bottom right of playback screen implies your pitch.
Melody Practice judges the difference of an octave besides a pitch.
You have to control the key of a song based on the pitch and octave information displayed on the bottom right rectangles.
[How to add new song]
* Input the MIDI note number and the length of the sound in a one line with CSV format.
* MIDI note number 60 is corresponding to the middle key (almost 261Hz) on a piano.
* Melody Practice supports MIDI note number in the range of 36 to 96.
* Input the value -1 instead of MIDI note number if the sound is a rest.
* Input the length of the sound as '1' if the sound is a whole note. Input the length of the sound as '1/2' if the sound is a half note and so on.
* If the sound is a dotted note or tuplet, calculate the length of the sound using fraction. For example, the length of a dotted quarter note is '3/8'.
* A line starts with '//' uses to register lyrics.
* Blank lines are ignored. We'll recommend you to add a blank line after the each end of a measure for clarity.
* If you input like '60,1/4', correct pitch rectangle has rounded corner. But if you input like '+,60,1/4', correct pitch rectangle has right-half rounded corner.
* If you input like '60,1/4,+', correct pitch rectangle has left-half rounded corner.
* If you input like '+,60,1/4,+', correct pitch rectangle doesn't have rounded corner.
* By a notation adding prefix or suffix '+', you can visualize tie or slur.
If you long touch any song on top screen, then you move to the edit song screen. Please refer to the default songs edit information.
We're planning to implement the following functionalities.
* Add default songs
* Support dark mode
* Import and export your added songs
* Sound the guide melody by using a piano or an organ sound resource
Run or download Melody Practice using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Genre: Music & Audio
App version: 1.0.3
App size: 2.4M
Recent changes: v1.0.3 Added support for other languages.