The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Location Marker or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Location Marker is an application that shows and saves your location from your phones internal gps. Handy app if you want to save location of interesting place, or meet with friends in a public place.
- Shows Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Accuracy, Date/Time. Satellites in view, found, used. Location updates and reading attempts.
- Two methods to identify the best location
- Automatically stops updates after calculation
- You can set: maximum attempts before GPS restart, max location updates to identify the best location, location update interval
- Share to any text format receiver like: bluetooth, clipboard, messenger, mail, google drive, skype, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, G+... Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
- Share/export formats: KML, CSV, GPX, Text, Google maps link
- Save database to and restore database from external storage
- 6 different themes
- Interface languages: english, georgian, russian
NOTE! Phone gps is NOT precision GPS unit. GPS does not work well under a roof. For best result, use outdoors with a clear view of the sky.
We do not transmit, collect or store your location data anywhere.
To share and view your location on Google maps you need internet access.
Run or download Location Marker using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Michael Kochiashvili
Genre: Maps & Navigation
App version: 2.2.1
App size: 10M
Recent changes: Adapted to Android 12
not very user-friendly. It looked good. I could not figure out how to send my location to someone else so that they can get to me. also could not figure out how to name the location and it did not give a physical address of the location either.
Very great simple app. It does what I want it to do i.e. take location coordinates, export them to csv and be able to view locations in Google map.