Run this app named Hab[o]tica or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Hab[o]tica is for people who love Habitica and are looking to optimize an already amazing experience.
- No more tapping back and forth to your spell bar to empty your mana bar.
- No more selecting the same pet a thousand times to feed it into a mount.
Hab[o]tica does it all with just a few taps of a button.
- Specify a number of times to use a skill or spam until you're out of mana.
- Filters skills based on your class and remembers the last skill you cast.
- Filters the pets you still need to grow, so no unnecessary scrolling.
- Specific how many times you want to loot, or loot until your collection is complete.
- Save a "Max Int" or "Court Jester" outfit and re-equip whenever you want.
- Save/equip to either your Battle Gear or Costume.
- Pick and choose which elements, from background to hairstyle, you want to save or ignore.
No ads, no fees. Powered by sheer altruism.
Doesn't share anything with anyone. The cloud is for suckers!
Open source. Find us on GitHub if you're curious or want to contribute.
Hab[o]tica is an unofficial third-party app and is not affiliated with Habitica.
Awesomely pretty logo courtesy of Emily Simpson. Check out her work at http://www.digital-animal.nl/
Pixel art used in the in-app artwork with the permission of Habitica.
Run or download Hab[o]tica using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net