Ad

EnglishFrenchSpanish
ApkOnline Logo

ApkOnline favicon

English - Spanish 3000 Download

Download English - Spanish 3000 APK

English

The official app & game

Distributed by ApkOnline

 

SCREENSHOTS

Ad


DESCRIPTION

iPhone app English - Spanish 3000 download it using ApkOnline.

English - Spain 3000

This app contain the most frequently used 3000 English word with Spain translation.

This is the best way to learn English or Spain vocabulary.

With 3,000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% youll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. However, its essential to learn the right English vocabulary words, so you dont waste your time trying to memorize a huge collection with very little benefit. The 3000 word seems long, but when you can use all these words with confidence, your English vocabulary will be fully functional.

----------------------------------------------------------

Features:

- FlashCards - touch the word to see the translation

- Test - type the correct english word

- Learn - alphabetic list or full 3000 word list

- Match - connect the matching english and spain words,




Get it from Apple Store

Download English - Spanish 3000 from ApkOnline.net

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Developer: Illés László


Ad

APK Downloads

  • Top »

  • Hot »

  • 1
    Subway Surfers
    Subway Surfers
    DASH as fast as you can! DODGE the
    oncoming trains! Help Jake, Tricky &
    Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector
    and his dog. Grind trains with your cool
    cr...
    Download APK
  • 2
    Among Us
    Among Us
    Play online or over local WiFi with
    4-15 players as you attempt to prep your
    spaceship for departure, but beware as
    one will be an impostor bent on killing
    ev...
    Download APK
  • 3
    8 Ball Pool
    8 Ball Pool
    Do you want to play in the world of
    pool games? 8 Ball Pool is an addictive
    challenging game based on real 3D pool
    games, where you will challenge your
    friend...
    Download APK
  • 4
    FIFA Soccer
    FIFA Soccer
    Build your Ultimate Team and kickoff
    your soccer journey today. Soccer stars
    await with over 15,000 players including
    world-class talent like Kylian Mbapp, Ch...
    Download APK
  • 5
    RAID: Shadow Legends
    RAID: Shadow Legends
    Combat your way through a
    visually-stunning mythical RPG realm
    with hundreds of Champions from 14
    factions. To save the world of Teleria,
    you will need to rec...
    Download APK
  • 6
    Hero Wars  Fantasy Battles
    Hero Wars Fantasy Battles
    Unlock skills and battle enemies with
    Hero Wars, the roleplaying online
    fantasy game. Fight enemies, Archdemon
    and his evil army, in epic PvP arena
    battles, a...
    Download APK
  • 7
    Roblox
    Roblox
    Roblox is the ultimate virtual
    universe that lets you create, share
    experiences with friends, and be
    anything you can imagine. Join millions
    of people and dis...
    Download APK
  • 8
    School Party Craft
    School Party Craft
    Dear players, our game is under active
    development! We ask you to write your
    wishes and suggestions, what you would
    like to see in the next update. School
    Par...
    Download APK
  • 9
    Race Master 3D - Car Racing
    Race Master 3D - Car Racing
    Race Master 3D Fast, furious and
    super-fun racing Keep your finger to
    the floor and be ready for absolutely
    anything in this ridiculously
    entertaining mobil...
    Download APK
  • More »