Drug Addiction Calendar
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
iPhone app Drug Addiction Calendar download it using ApkOnline.
Drug addiction among men and women is on the rise. With drug availability in our culture being on the forefront of our minds, it is no surprise that not people realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. Drug Addiction Calendar can help you put an end to your drug addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your drug abuse.
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit drugs, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop drugs.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of drugs and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your drug addiction.
Take a look at our top 10 reasons to quit using Drugs:
1. Stop the pain!
When you are addicted to drugs, everything you do becomes more painful when you are not on the drugs. Eventually this will fade, but it can be grueling at first, which is why people become addicts in the first place.
2. Change your life
When you look back on your life, do you want to see the person who was addicted to drugs and not contributing to society? I dont think so.
3. Regain your self-esteem
Drugs will get you into a cycle of self-loathing and hate. This is a situation that no one wants to be in. When you are addicted to drugs, you start to think that you are worthless and no one likes you.
4. Be a good parent
It is not just you suffering from a drug addiction; your children are suffering too. Children need a role model to look up to and if that role model is addicted to drugs, then they are going to see that as normal. Even if they never see you use drugs, children will gravitate towards that state of mind.
5. Be a loving spouse
Drug use negatively affects relationships, whether its friendships, dating relationships, families, or marriages. Your spouse needs you to be there for them emotionally and physically. When you are using drugs, you are not there emotionally.
6. Stop being embarrassed
When you are addicted to drugs, pretty much everything you do can be embarrassing. Your family and friends will stop inviting you to places simply because you make a fool out of yourself.
7. Remember the good times
Being addicted to drugs prevents you from remembering the good experiences in life. You absolutely do not need drugs to have a good time, and when you start remembering things more, you will appreciate the good times even more.
8. Be respected by your peers
As a child, you looked up to your parents because they provided for you and gave you unconditional love. At this stage in your life, you need to feel respected in that same way, but the more you use drugs, the less opportunity you are going to have to be respected.
9. Provide for your family
According to Clarity Detox, the average drug addict spends approximately $2,100 - $4,200 per month on various drugs, including heroin and prescription drugs.
10. Develop more friendships
When you are a drug user, you put your friends on the back burner and using drugs take precedent to being a good friend. You used to know what it was like to be a good friend before you started using drugs, right?
This app contains in app purchases,
Get it from Apple Store
Download Drug Addiction Calendar from ApkOnline.net
Developer: App Diggity, LLC