Lalabook: ABC Learning Games
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
iPhone app Lalabook: ABC Learning Games download it using ApkOnline.
Lalabook ABC an exclusive programme that helps children learn to read and write in English. It is based on the most effective and world-leading method Systematic Synthetic Phonics. Get fast results with a teacher-approved curriculum.
FOR TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS, 2-7
Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with lots of fun activities, games, videos, songs, animated stories and read-aloud books. Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension. The Lalabook programme helps emergent and struggling readers build key phonics skills.
WHY CHOOSE LALABOOK: ABC LEARNING GAMES?
SELF-PACED: Children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: The reward system consists of videos, animated stories and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: Based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: This is a complete learn-to-read system for children aged 27 which covers the essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary and comprehension.
LEARN TO READ ON THE GO! Your kid can learn anytime, anywhere, on any device.
HOW IT WORKS
These are the five skills that children build with the Lalabook app:
1. Learning the letter sounds: Children are taught 42 letter sounds, which are a mix of alphabet sounds (1 sound 1 letter) and digraphs (1 sound 2 letters) such as sh, th, ai and ue. We teach the letter sounds in 7 groups of 6 letters at a pace of 4-5 sounds a week.
2. Learning letter formation: This is taught alongside the introduction of each letter sound.
3. Blending: Once the first few letter sounds are learnt, children begin blending the sounds together to help them read and write new words.
4. Segmenting: Children become familiar with assembling and breaking down the sounds within words.
5. Tricky words: These are words with irregular parts, such as who and I. Children learn these as exceptions to the rules of phonics.
FAST PROVEN RESULTS!
The research shows that the progress made by children taught using a synthetic phonics approach far exceeds that of children taught without it. It is amazing for kids to learn letter sounds, pronounce words, and progress to the next level of speech and language skills.
SAFE AND FRIENDLY
Be sure your little one is in a safe and friendly environment. All content is acceptable for preschool children. There are no ads or links to third-party resources in the app. Subscribers get full access to all content without hidden fees or additional purchases.
Get FREE full access for 3 days
We offer annual and monthly subscription plans.
Each subscription provides access to the entire Lalabook programme.
The first 3 days of a subscription are free.
Subscriptions renew automatically; your App Store account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Cancel anytime in your App Store Account Settings.
UNLOCK FUN LEARNING FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE!
For assistance or feedback email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: https://lalabook.net/terms-of-use-en,
Get it from Apple Store
Download Lalabook: ABC Learning Games from ApkOnline.net