अंग्रेज़ीफ्रेंचजर्मनइतालवीपुर्तगालीरूसीस्पेनिश

एपीकेऑनलाइन फ़ेविकॉन

PCCN Certification Exam Prep 2020 - Practice Test - APK Do

Run free android online PCCN Certification Exam Prep 2020 - Practice Test APK

 

स्क्रीनशॉट:

Ad


 

एपीपी विवरण:

Run this app named PCCN Certification Exam Prep 2020 - Practice Test or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.

PCCN practice exam simulator is a free PCCN exam review and prep app for Progressive Care Certified Nurse examination. It is a complete PCCN review to prepare you for actual pccn exam by taking pccn practice exam, studying pccn flashcards and mock test. This application is designed to take pccn review and practice exam on the go without internet on your mobile device. This pccn practice exam prep app record you performance and highlight the weaker area to let you focus on them while studying for pccn exam. All questions are formulated by experts closer to the actual pccn exam.
अभी डाउनलोड करें..!!

श्रेणियाँ:
1.\tCardiovascular
2.\tPulmonary
3.\tEndocrine
4.\tHematology
5.\tGastrointestinal
6.\tRenal
7.\tNeurology
8.\tMultisystem
9.\tBehavioral
10.\tEthics

Pccn exam prep app will help you acquire information that will help you pass PCCN test with ease.

मुख्य विशेषताएं:
\tदो अध्ययन मोड: फ्लैशकार्ड और अभ्यास परीक्षण
\tप्रत्येक प्रश्न के लिए विस्तृत व्याख्या
\tFeedback: Communicate with the PCCN experts

The Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions. 100 multiple choice questions are scored and 25 multiple choice questions are unscored pretest items which are being tested for future addition of the test. The final scores of the test are calculated by dividing the number of correct answers by the number of questions. The 80% of the exam is made up of Clinical judgment which includes Cardiovascular, endocrine, Hemotology, Gastrointestinal, Renal, Neurology,Multisystem, behavioral. The remaining 20% is professional caring and ethical practice.

ImpTrax Corporation is not affiliated with PCCN.




Run or download PCCN Certification Exam Prep 2020 - Practice Test using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net

Ad

नवीनतम एंड्रॉइड ऑनलाइन ऐप्स

Ad