German Volume Training
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named German Volume Training - GVT or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Automate your German Volume Training (GVT) routine! Lose the spreadsheets and streamline your workout.
The German Volume Training app includes the original 5 day German Volume Training (GVT) split:
- Day 1: Chest & Back
- Day 2: Legs & Abs
- Day 3: Rest
- Day 4: Arms & Shoulders
- Day 5: Rest
Also customize the GVT routine to your liking! You have complete control over exercises, rest periods, tempo, weight, sets & reps!
German Volume Training Tips & Tricks
- EXERCISES: Pick exercises that provide the most bang for your buck. Dont use machine exercises. Use compound movement exercises. You will be performing only one 1010 exercise per muscle group.
- SETS & REPS: Perform 10 sets by 10 reps for each primary exercise. Assistance exercises are usually 3 sets by 12 reps.
- REST: Rest between the 1010 sets on main lifts is kept to a strict 90 second. Rest for accessory lifts is limited to 60 seconds between sets.
- MUSCLE GROUPS: If you can, work using antagonistic muscle groups. Chest & Back, an Overhead Press and a Lat exercise (pull down or pull ups), Quads and Hamstrings, or Biceps and Triceps.
- WEIGHT: Start with approximately 55% of your one rep max, or a weight in which you could perform a single 20 rep set with.
- WEIGHT INCREMENTS: You only add weight when you are able to perform 10 reps for each of the 10 sets. Do NOT train to failure on any of the sets.
- FREQUENCY: Training each muscle group every 4 to 5 days is optimal.
- TEMPO: It is recommended to use use a specific tempo depending on the type of lift. For long-range movements such as squats, dips and pull ups, a 4 second negative is recommended. For shorter range movements such as curls and tricep extensions, a 3 second negative is recommended.
German Volume Training (GVT) was popularized by German national weight lifting coach Rolf Feser. It is especially useful on two fronts:
- Building muscle mass
- Burning unwanted body fat
Canadian strength coach Charles Poliquin and Jacques Demers, a team Canada lifter, accredited his amazing leg size to German Volume Training. Female bodybuilding sensation Bev Francis has also stated that she used German Volume Training during her early years to build muscle.
It is said that that German Volume Training was such an effective routine that it was not uncommon for lifters to move up a weight class after only 12 weeks.
- Due to the intense recovery demands associated with this program, trainees may want to consider working each body part only once per week.
- Eat aggressively while utilizing German Volume Training.
Run or download German Volume Training - GVT using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Try German Volume Training - GVT online
Try it online before its download. Use our platform UptoPlay for trying online any Android application or game.