Easy Network (EasyNet)
Easy Network (EasyNet)
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Easy Network (EasyNet) or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Easy Network (EasyNet) provides a wide range of tools to help you diagnose various problems in your Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi network setup, and issues on remote servers.
Easy Network is equipped with a high-performance Wi-Fi device discovery tool that includes all device names, addresses, and manufacturers of the local network. The main feature of the app is speed test that calculates the speed of your connection. In addition, EasyNet contains standard network tools, such as PING, W-O-LAN, PORT, and WHOIS. It also comes with device scanner that is developed for your convenience. Lastly, the Easy Network application shows all the neighboring Wi-Fi networks along with additional information, such as encryption, signal strength, and router manufacturer, to find the best channel for the wireless router. Everything works with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Languages: English, Russian, Deutsch
- Speed test with the option to save history
- Full support of IPv6
- Simple interface
- Regular updates, support page
1. Speed Test
The EasyNet speed test takes less than a minute and performs three measurements:
Ping: The time required to send a signal from the user's computer, tablet, or mobile phone to the server and receive a response from it.
Download: The speed of data sent from the Internet to the users computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Upload: The speed sent from the users computer, tablet, or mobile phone to the Internet.
NOTE: There is an option to save history.
2. Network Tools
- Delay of transfer both ways, including a hostname and an IP address for each network node
- IPv4 or IPv6 support (optional)
- Simple and remote computer wakening
- Fast adaptive algorithm for scanning open ports
- Detection of open/closed and firewalled ports
- Description of well-known open port services
- Search, registration and availability of domain names
- IPv4 and IPv6 support (optional)
3. Device scanner
- Reliable and fast detection of all nearby network devices
- Name, IP/MAC addresses of all detected devices
- Ping test of detected devices
- IPv6 availability detection
4. Access Points
- Assessment of access points in the range of the device
- Wi-Fi connection information, such as SSID, IP address, link speed, BSSID, etc.
- Network information, such as MAC address, DNS1, DNS2, DHCP server, gateway, etc.
- Additional information
Run or download Easy Network (EasyNet) using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Tradesol Group Ltd