Run this app named YouQueue: Collections for YouTube and Kodi or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
- Add your YouTube subscriptions to collections to quickly filter your subscriptions feed to topics and channels you're looking for.
- Send YouTube videos to your Kodi media centre and manage queue playlist remotely
- Sign into your YouTube account using OAuth to download all your subscriptions and playlists
- Search for videos in app
- Queue videos for playback on device
- Share videos directly from the YouTube app straight to Kodi's YouTube application
- Control playback whilst searching and managing collections
The Kodi's webserver is disabled by default and has to be manually enabled by the user. This can be done in Settings Services Webserver Allow control of Kodi via HTTP. The settings allow to specify a custom port and a username and password for remote access under the settings section of the application. (http://kodi.wiki/view/web_interface).
- Full network access: Needed to retrieve data from the YouTube data API and communicate with Kodi device
- Contacts: Used to find accounts on the device so you can log into your YouTube account using Google's OAuth login (no password required)
Run or download YouQueue: Collections for YouTube and Kodi using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net