Run this app named I-FIKR - Islamic Economics and Finance or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
- Have an at-a-glance view of the latest updates in Home see the news, posts from other users and new events, all in once place.
- Use Ask Shariah section to gain access to specialized knowledge from the Islamic financial world this includes Fatwas, Glossary, Excerpts and Fiqh*
- Something you didnt find? Ask a question in Community for everyone on the platform to see. You can also answer other peoples questions, or search for questions.
- Go to Resources you will find books, articles, research papers, journals, and much more. It is a great, constantly updated library of all knowledge I-FIKR has to offer*
- Theres a dedicated Events section where you can keep track of all of whats happening, with detailed information about each event and the possibility to buy tickets straight from the app.
- Customize your profile by adding a profile picture, or even filling out a short description about who you are, your position/institution, and education.
*Some features are only available while using a paid subscription.
You can choose between Free (default), Lite, and Premium.
All plans we offer are auto-renewable subscriptions.
Our Premium plans are offered as either a monthly or a yearly subscription, where our Lite plan is available only as a yearly subscription.
Visit Membership Settings in your profile to learn more about the current and future membership options available in the I-FIKR app.
Run or download I-FIKR - Islamic Economics and Finance using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net