Run this app named Algebra Tutorial 4: Sets and Inequalities or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Proofs of the rules of inequalities are given for advanced students, but they can easily be omitted by ordinary students. The proofs rely on the existence of the set of all positive real numbers (and their properties) which we take as an axiom (assumed true), but this set can be constructed in advanced Set Theory.
* Aimed at students in their final two years of high school.
* Studying mathematics is best done by working through examples and exercises. There are many interactive examples and exercises in this tutorial that must be completed to achieve 100% progress.
* Written by a Maths teacher with 20 years of teaching experience.
* Completely free (no Ads).
* Works without internet so that you can learn Algebra while travelling in the train, bus etc.
* Made with GameMaker.
* Only a 14 MB download.
Run or download Algebra Tutorial 4: Sets and Inequalities using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net