Run this app named Skyscape NCLEX RN with Tutoring or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
ASK AN EXPERT: All questions include answers and rationale however if you still need help, Nurse educators are on standby to provide clarification.
PREVIEW all the features, upgrade with In-App purchase or Sign-in.
BACK-UP to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device.
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, attempt questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of questions).
- Study Mode (Attempt a question, see the answer and the rationale)
- Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
- Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
- QOD (Attempt a random question every day)
- Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
- Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
- BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
With more than 1500+ unique test questions Skyscape NCLEX RN provides the additional practice you need to prepare for and succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam! To enhance your review, each question includes a test-taking strategy & rationales for the answer.
- Rationales are provided for each question
- Alternate item question types are represented, including multiple responses, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank
- Questions categorized by cognitive level, NCLEX client needs area, integrated process, priority concepts, and clinical content area help you focus on the question types you find most difficult.
Question Categorizations include:
- NCLEX CAtegory e.g. Physiological Integrity - Physiological Adaptation, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies etc.
- Content e.g. Advance Directives, Assignment, Delegation and Supervision etc.
- Activity Statements e.g. Assess client and/or staff member knowledge of advance directives (e.g., living will, health care proxy, Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare [DPAHC])
- Concept e.g Legal Issues, Managing Care, Collaboration...
- Nursing Process e.g Evaluation
- QSEN e.g. Patient-centered care, Teamwork and Collaboration...
- Cognitive Level e.g Applying, Analyzing...
Run or download Skyscape NCLEX RN with Tutoring using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net