Run this app named Pocket Consult Gastroenterology or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
There have been significant developments in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology. This leading reference is for trainees/fellows in gastroenterology and hepatology, as well as junior doctors and general medicine interns. You'll find expert advice and guidance on hand when and where you need it.
- The format and layout contain key points at the start of each section, bulleted lists with tips and warnings.
- A new author team - which, for the first time, is international - has brought a new global perspective to this reference.
- Every section has been comprehensively revised, images updated and management algorithms renewed to accommodate the many diagnostic and therapeutic advances of the past 5 years.
Author: Dr Simon PL Travis (Consultant Gastroenterologist John Radciffe Hospital), Tariq Ahmad, Jane Collier, A. Hillary Steinhart
Publisher: John Wiley & Son Inc. and its affiliates
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Run or download Pocket Consult Gastroenterology using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net