Run this app named ABC of Diabetes for Nurses and Medical Students or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked content launches the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: ABC of Diabetes
Drawing on the professional and teaching experience of an expert author team, ABC of Diabetes is an essential guide for general practice, primary care practitioners, diabetes specialist nurses, as well as for medical students and those training in diabetes as a specialty.
Based on: 7th Edition
Author: Tim A. Holt, MRCP, FRCGP and Sudhesh Kumar
Publisher: John Wiley & Son Inc. and its affiliates
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
ABC of Diabetes, 7th Edition, provides primary care practitioners with a practical guide to all aspects of diabetes including the aetiology, diagnosis and management of Types 1 and 2 diabetes, detection and prevention, and the organization of care and support.
New to this Edition
Advances in diabetes care take place at a rapid rate and this new edition is updated throughout to cover the latest evidence-based information for contemporary practice.
A new chapter describes the management of severe and complex obesity complicated by diabetes and the management of patients through bariatric surgery.
It also covers the growing number of devices and digital technology, including health informatics, that can assist in diabetes care and provides evidence of their benefit.
With more links to useful websites and resources online, it is now easier than ever to keep up-to-date with changes.
- A comprehensive view of the practical issues relating to diagnosis and treatment of diabetes together with very practical advice on the management of its complications
- Covers the early recognition of diabetes and cardiovascular risk as well as preventing complications specific to diabetes
- Addresses the need to deliver diabetes care in a multidisciplinary setting, including the UK Quality and Outcomes Framework, and reflects the increasing emphasis on self-management and patient-centred care, particularly as it relates to lifestyle changes, glycaemic control and patient choice over treatment options
- Contains information on retinopathy, peripheral neuropathies, autonomic neuropathy, diabetic nephropathy, cardiovascular disease, pregnancy and many more
- Sections include Insulin treatment, Hypoglycemia, Diabetic ketoacidosis and management of diabetes during pregnancy
- Gives concise and clear explanations and full-color images
Run or download ABC of Diabetes for Nurses and Medical Students using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net