Run this app named Xoblu - a pdr tool for oblu or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Xoblu a PDR tool for oblu performs Pedestrian Dead Reckoning (PDR) on the data transmitted from oblu, over BlueTooth, to the Android device (Smartphone, Tab etc). The aim of Xoblu is to give the user a fair understanding about the unlimited possibilities of the oblu. Since the applications of Oblu is wide, the tailor made applications for user specific needs can be made with richer features and more integrations of functionalities.
One can take advantage of many inbuilt features for personnel tracking, land mapping & surveying, gait analysis etc.
Some of the features are:
- Graphically display of the tracked path and present coordinates in realtime
- Computation of current coordinates and saving that in a log file
- Option of using floorplan or a map in background of graphical display
- Option to break the tracking session and continue later (highly useful for land survey)
- Option to tag a location with text and photo, in realtime
- Direction alignment using phones compass
- Zoom in, out, fit, rotation of tracked path
- Option to tag the tracked with Indoor / Outdoor
- Display of average and instantaneous stride length and frequency, step count and distance covered
Xoblu is just an attempt to give a glimpse of what can be done with oblu. We believe that with oblu we have marked a trail in the untrodden path of inertial foot mounted pedestrian navigation.
Run or download Xoblu - a pdr tool for oblu using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net