Run this app named Present Sense: Mindfulness Journaling & Meditation or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
- Over 40 mindful experiences to use to focus on the present moment
- Journaling prompts after completing an experience to help you notice and record your observations
- Daily affirmations to help empower you for a positive life
- A foundational tutorial course to teach the basics of mindfulness
- [Premium] Daily intentions to focus your energy for the day!
- Use your senses to have a different experience every time
- Reminders and affirmations sent to your phone daily to keep mindfulness at the forefront of your mind!
- Set a timer on each activity to help you keep on track
- A robust journal and stat tracking system with your progress including word clouds based on your journal so your observations can come to life!
- Everyday experiences to surround yourself with positive energy like journaling about things you're grateful for
Be aware of the present moment and start living in the now!
Do you dislike doing the dishes, does your mind wander when you brush your teeth, do you get stressed driving or walking in to work? These are all opportunities to recognize the great things you have in life. Try the app today to see how it can change your life!
Why focus on the present?
Have you ever found yourself ruminating in the past, replaying an event, or worrying about the future? A lot of times the thing we're worrying about never comes to pass or can't be changed and it was all worry for nothing. It happens to all of us, and usually doesn't result in us feeling at peace. By bringing our awareness to the present, something that is definitely happening, we can appreciate what we do have right now. Focusing on the present allows us to actually live our lives and enjoy the world around us.
Have you ever tried to start up a mindfulness practice and had trouble creating a routine? Or are you consistently meditating but looking for more ways to bring mindfulness into your life? Mindful journaling helps us vocalize our feelings and notice the benefits of being present. By writing down how we feel after a mindful experience, we're creating a habit and training ourselves to pay attention in everyday life.
How often should I do Mindful Experiences?
Everyday, all the time! As you focus on the present, your brain actually starts to change. Are there things you don't like doing, such as cleaning the dishes or sitting in meetings? Or are there things you do everyday that you don't think about, like brushing your teeth or driving to work? If you actually bring your focus to that activity and pair it with some deep breathing, you can change your perception of the activity and actually enjoy your time doing it. Think of every moment and every activity you do as a chance to practice mindfulness.
Subscribe to Present Sense Premium for an enhanced experience with more mindful experiences and more stats! Subscription not required and many features are free. There are 2 ways to subscribe to Premium in the app:
- monthly, recurring billing
- yearly, recurring billing
Terms & Conditions: https://base11studios.com/present-sense-terms/
Run or download Present Sense: Mindfulness Journaling & Meditation using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net