The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named DiGiKiNDi or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
DiGiKiNDi's mission is to provide a lot of real-world inspiration using just a small amount of screen time. The digital kindergarten in the form of a mobile app supports parents as they accompany their children in the digital world. Children can exchange ideas with their friends, play, and be creative together. Parents manage the children's profiles, invite friends, provide assistance, and communicate with other parents using the parent board. Private invitation codes, encryption, and security questions keep parents' and children's data safe.
*** Child-friendly interaction ***
- Be creative in the real world, share with friends in the digital world.
- Use the app by tapping on easy to understand pictures.
- Explanatory texts in spoken language.
*** Parents retain control ***
- A parent creates an account and verifies it with his/her email address.
- The child's given name is sufficient to add a profile. (A profile picture is recommended to avoid confusion.)
- Only friends with a private invitation code can see children's profiles.
- Security questions and encryption keep your child's data safe.
*** Features ***
- Create groups, invite friends, add siblings.
- Say hello: Send short voice messages to your friends (end-to-end encrypted).
- Did you brush your teeth? Let your friends know what you have already done today.
- Who has a birthday coming up? Add your birthday to the calendar.
- Paint a picture, look at the pictures your friends have painted, or draw funny characters together with your friends.
- Did you make or build something great? Take part in a photo challenge or start a new one.
- Do the jigsaw puzzle of the month and get a great surprise. You can swap duplicate pieces with your friends.
- Create parent board notices (ad-free with the SuperParent subscription).
Run or download DiGiKiNDi using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Dr. Lukas Twardon
App version: 1.0.4
App size: 19M