Combain Indoor Survey
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Combain Indoor Survey or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Combain Indoor Survey is a tool to enable any venue with Combain Indoor Positioning. Combain Indoor Positioning is like GPS but for inside a building, providing accurate location within a few meters and a floor.
After doing an indoor survey, Combain creates radio maps, which are collections of geo-referenced radio data (Wi-Fi and Bluetoot), inside buildings. The created radio map is used by Combain Indoor SDK , which provides applications accurate indoor location and floor information. To find out more about Combain Indoor Positioning, please visit https://combain.com/use-cases/indoor-positioning
To deploy Combain Indoor Positioning to a venue, there are five mandatory steps and one optional step if you want to have a complete indoor/outdoor asset tracking solution.
1. The venue needs to have either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth beacon infrastructure in place. The more beacons, the better positioning performance.
2. An Combain IndoorSuite account to get a login to the app and to create the building you want to survey.
3. An indoor map of the building. If the map is not already available in Google or OSM, then you can upload a map in Combain IndoorSuite portal.
4. Do an indoor survey with Combain Indoor Survey app (Android only).
5. Develop applications with Combain Indoor SDK for iOS and Android. It is the fastest way to enable applications with accurate and reliable indoor positioning capabilities. Combain Indoor SDK is available for free usage!
6. Optional: If you want to track your devices/mobiles and see them on a map, create geofences etc., use Traxmate's IoT tracking platform. https://traxmate.io
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Run or download Combain Indoor Survey using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Combain Mobile
Recent changes: * Logview for positioning service.
* Bug fixes & stability improvements.