The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Citizen LinkServer or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Citizen LinkServer helps you to set up Citizen label printers via USB.
Designated printer models, firmware versions are required (see below).
- CL-E300 (Firmware Version: EQxx0300 or later)
- CL-E321 (Firmware Version: EQxx0300 or later)
- CL-E303 (Firmware Version: ERxx0300 or later)
- CL-E331 (Firmware Version: ERxx0300 or later)
[Supported interface type]
The Android device must work as USB host to control the printer device. For example, you will need a so-called USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter, which has a micro USB or Type-C male connector on the Android side (depending on your Android device) and a Type-A female connector on the other side. Then you can connect a regular USB cable for printer which has a Type-A male and Type-B male to connect to a printer.
- Checking printer information such as serial number or counters.
- Setting up printing controls such as printing speed, darkness or position.
- Setting up systems such as sensor levels or buzzer.
- Setting up media handlings such as cutter action.
- Setting up communication interface.
- Switching configuration presets.
- Managing access control.
- Printing test labels.
- Sending raw data to the printer.
- Updating firmware.
- Resetting the printer.
- Restarting the printer.
- Switching emulations.
Run or download Citizen LinkServer using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: CITIZEN SYSTEMS JAPAN CO.,LTD.
Recent changes: Version 1.0.0
Try Citizen LinkServer online
Try it online before its download. Use our platform UptoPlay for trying online any Android application or game.