Chinese HSK Free Quiz
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Chinese HSK Free Quiz or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
When you want to check hows your progress in learning Chinese, we at Chinese HSK Free Quiz App can help!
Why we start with the HSK 1 words? Because it corresponds to the first level of the hanyu shuiping kaoshi, the official examination of oral and written proficiency in Mandarin Chinese.
The HSK 1 vocabulary list is made of 150 chinese words. And it is amazing to know that if you know 100 Mandarin characters, you can understand 40% of Chinese already.
So our quiz uses the HSK 1 words in Simplified Chinese to help you recall these words.
Once you complete the level one, you will be able to understand and know how to use very simple words and phrases, meet specific communication needs, and have the ability to learn more. There are lots of online and off line resources to learn.
Then, use our app to undertake your progress evaluation by analyzing your hit rate and failures.
You can then focus on practice and concentrate only on the essential.
This way, in a very short time and with a minimum amount of effort you will be ready for the official HSK exam, without the constraints of schedules or costly resources.
In short, our quiz app will help you with:
- Learning Chinese easily with essential words in a fun way.
- Practicing your HSK vocabulary.
- Progressing from beginner, starting at level 1 to master.
Fun Facts and statistics about Mandarin Chinese while you learn:
- 1 billion people speak standard Mandarin Chinese
- 214 keys make up Chinese characters
- 400 syllables are enough to pronounce the words
- 4 tones apply to all or part of the syllables
- 1000 characters are necessary to speak fluently
To motivate you more, it is simpler to master Chinese Mandarin than you think:
- If you know 100 characters, you can understand 40% of Chinese,
- If you know 200 Chinese character, you know 55% Mandarin already!
- If you achieve 500 words, 75% cant fool you,
- If you go above 1000 mandarin words, you already master more than 90% mark!
About the HSK Examination
For your information, the HSK examination also tests your oral and reading skills in two dedicated sections of the test.
120 points out of 200 in total are required to pass the HSK1 test. It lasts 35 minutes.
Hanban is the official Chinese entity that administers the exam and the registration is done on its official website.
Our app aims to help you recall the word list, while there are other online resources for you to learn and master the Chinese vocabulary required to succeed.
Run or download Chinese HSK Free Quiz using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Recent changes: Updated layout code.