LEGO Star Wars: TFA is a popular action-adventure game that is relatively straightforward and requires players to round up a lot of collectibles in a total of around 4 playthroughs of the game. The game is available on multiple platforms, including PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and mobile devices.
However, downloading the game on mobile can be a bit tricky, especially for first-time players. This guide will walk you through how to download LEGO Star Wars: TFA on mobile and start your journey in a galaxy far, far away.
How to Download LEGO Star Wars: TFA on Mobile
Downloading LEGO Star Wars: TFA on your device is as easy as you think, follow these steps to download successfully download the mobile game:
- Step 1: Check Your Device Compatibility: Before downloading the game, you need to ensure that your mobile device is compatible with it. LEGO Star Wars: TFA requires a minimum of 1GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 or later or iOS 10.0 or later. Check your device specifications to ensure it meets the minimum requirements.
- Step 2: Go to the App Store or Google Play Store: Open your device’s app store, either the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Step 3: Search for LEGO Star Wars: TFA: In the search bar, type “LEGO Star Wars: TFA” and press search (Alternatively, you can click the link above to be redirected to the download page).
- Step 4: Select the Game: Select the game from the search results.
- Step 5: Download and Install the Game: Click on the “Download” button to start the download and installation process. The game size is approximately 1.6GB, so ensure that you have enough storage space on your device.
- Step 6: Launch the Game: Once the download and installation process is complete, launch the game, and you’re ready to start your adventure in the Star Wars universe!
You’ll only have access to Story Mode at first. As you continue, you will gain access to Free Play for each level completed, as well as the story-related characters. You’ll be able to gather some of the Red Bricks and White Mini-Kits, but not all of them; to do so, you’ll need to return and play through each level again on Free Play, using the additional characters available.
You’ll also be able to acquire ‘True-Jedi’ on each level you play (this will be made immensely easy if you make use of the score multipliers), and to do so, you simply need to gather enough LEGO studs. However, don’t put too much emphasis on this at first; you’ll be doing enough subsequent playthroughs of every level to earn this later if you miss any levels.
Hub World Mode
The game’s core world is the well-known Mos Eisley Cantina, complete with LEGO Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes. Each of the film worlds is accessible from here (through numerically marked doors at the back of the Cantina area). To the left of the Cantina is a bar where you can buy Hints, Characters, Extras, and Gold Bricks. This is also the location where you enter Cheat Codes.
For your 100% achievement, you must purchase all of the goods from this page. A meter and percentage display to the left of the shop indicates how long you’ve played the game and monitors your progress toward 100% achievement.
A doorway leads to an outside area to the left of the shop and to the right of the Cantina band. You can go to the right and examine your Mini-Kit collection, or you can go to the back of this area and enter the Bounty Hunter’s bar, which is where we’ll conduct the Bounty Hunter Challenges later.
Back to the Cantina, Two characters are floating in tubes on the right. You can alter the characters in the tube if you step onto the small platform in front of them. These are the ‘Stranger’ characters in Free Play that you can customize and utilize.
A doorway with a question mark above it may be found to the left of the Stranger customizing tanks. This takes you to the bonus area, where you can go through each of the film’s extra levels, which we’ll need to do later to acquire their Gold Bricks. You can also enter a door within this area to see the trailer for the then-upcoming LEGO Indiana Jones game. This is required in order to unlock Indiana Jones as a bonus character.
Story mode levels will closely resemble the films we all enjoy. The six films are divided into six chapters; each film will begin with Chapter 1 unlocked, and you will unlock the subsequent chapters as you progress through the films.
- How to play Brawl Stars on Mobile
- How to Master Map Fiskerhus on PUBG
- All Time Best Games to Play at School
- How to Open Apk Files on PC Online
You can restart the tale chapter in Free Play Mode with the characters you’ve unlocked added. You’ll be able to reach parts of the level that you couldn’t before by using these fresh extra characters. You’ll be able to collect the chapters Mini-Kits and Red Bricks here.
The challenge mode is essentially just a fast run of the level. There will be no cutscenes in this part of the game. The goal here is to get through the level as fast as possible.
Super Story Mode
Super Story mode is only available after completing the film’s six chapters. This level requires you to play through all six chapters in a single session, as well as complete the Super Story in under 60 minutes and collect 100,000 studs along the way. It should be noted that you can run past the time limit and still finish this to count toward your 100% completion award, but you must gather 100,000 studs. These appear to be more difficult than they are.
The prequel trilogy may be completed in 35-45 minutes per Super Story, whereas the original trilogy is slightly longer but shouldn’t pose any major challenges, taking 50-55 minutes each. Each film’s Super Story is accessible within the film world; it will be the door following Chapter 6.
Bounty Hunter Mode
Bounty Hunter mode is best thought of as a mini-game similar to “Hide & Seek.” There are 20 missions to pick from, each with three minutes to find your target using the bounty hunter squad. You must accomplish each of them in order to receive a Gold Brick.
Xbox LIVE Mode
Xbox LIVE mode is identical to the other modes, with the exception that the second player might be a friend (or stranger) who joins you to play over Xbox LIVE. You can access this from the game’s Main Menu or invite a friend from the pause menu ‘in game’.