Basics of Automotive Mechanics
Basics of Automotive Mechanics
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Basics of Automotive Mechanics or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Are you looking for where to read about the car device? Do you want to know the basics of automotive mechanics and looking for a step-by-step guide? Are you tired of being bullied by auto mechanics? Do you want to know everything about your car? Then you've come to the right place!
Together we will analyze your car, and you will know all about the main components. We even show them in pictures and videos, show the principle of the structure of the car, its design features, find out how the car differs from a tractor and a bicycle and why gasoline is not poured into the washer reservoir but into the fuel tank.
The app covers all components and systems of the internal combustion engine. We will be happy to share little "tricks" for operating a car.
- ALL ABOUT CAR TIRES, DISCS AND WHEELS
Information about car tires - what types of tires exist, their markings, recommended pressure, and how to use them correctly.
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF THE ENGINE everything about car insides and engine diagrams
Only the masters who understand the motor device can repair the car engine because without knowledge you can only make things worse. There are some do-it-yourself operations - replace the air filter or timing belt. Repairing a motor is not a difficult task with the app.
- LEARN ABOUT EVERYTHING ABOUT GASOLINE, AUTO OILS AND AUTOCHEMISTRY
Information about automotive technical fluids. What is gasoline, and how to refuel the car?
- HOW TO FIX ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT OF CAR
There are guides about electrics and electronics in the car. We will tell you what electrical devices are in the car and how they work, as well as how to diagnose and repair them with your own hands.
- ALL ABOUT THE BRAKES OF THE CAR
Brakes are needed to slow down and stop the car completely. They consist of the following components: brake pads, discs, drums, cylinders, and more. Let's talk about the device, maintenance, and how to repair car brakes.
- CAR TRANSMISSION
What is car transmission? It is a set of mechanisms for transmitting torque from the engine to the driving wheels of the machine. The structure includes gearbox, CV joint, clutch, final drive, differential, and propeller shaft. You can find more details about the transmission device and how it works in this app.
- ENGINE CONSTRUCTION AND COMPONENTS
It seems that a professional will be able to understand the structure of the engine. It is not true. It will take a little time to get acquainted with the car engine, after which even a novice car enthusiast will figure out how it works. We will tell you in detail how the motor and its components work from scratch, everything about the fuse box
- AUTO BATTERY MAINTENANCE AND BATTERY CHARGER
- SEARCH FOR A HALTED CAR USING A GPS TRACKER
- We will tell you what to do when the locks in the car are frozen, and you can not open the doors with a car key.
- Car engine tuning - how to DIY
- Diagnostic equipment - auto scanner
- Parts and labor guide
- Tuning and styling
- Repairing dents and painting scratches on car doors and body
- Column shift monitoring
- Car windshield crack and repair
- Free and online mechanics course
- Do you need to flush the car engine when changing the oil?
- Paint thickness estimates
- Diagnostic software guide
- Cigarette lighter socket devices review
- Car upholstery cleaning, torn ceiling Car upholstery repair, and mirrors repair manual
- How to repair car air conditioner and AC compressor?
- Car door handle and car door lock repair
- Control panel guide
- Speed sensor amplifier
- decklid remote control repair scheme
- Leaking car radiator on the way - what to do and how to fix it
- Car lifting device how to use it
All car brands:
- Japanese key-cars
Study laws of mechanics with a convenient car helper, and you will be able to fix a broken car. You can find the basics of automotive mechanics in our step-by-step guide.
Run or download Basics of Automotive Mechanics using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Self Education & DIY projects
Genre: Books & Reference
App version: 1.0
App size: 9.8M
Recent changes: Basics of Automotive Mechanics v.1 (1.0)