The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Download this app named Auhelawa - Bible.Yaubada Yana Walo Yemidi Vauvauna
The New Testament in 'Auhelawa of Papua New Guinea.
Alternate language names: Auhelawa, Kurada, Nuakata, Ulada, ’Urada [ISO 639-3: kud]
Published: 2008, The Papua New Guinea Bible Translation Association Inc. of Papua New Guinea
Text: © 2008, The Papua New Guinea Bible Translation Association Inc. of Papua New Guinea; Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
Updates:You can now:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Choose between English and Spanish for the interface.
• A navigation drawer slides out from the side of the screen.
Auhelawa - Bible from ApkOnline.net