The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Download this app named Assess.Assess is the mobile app for UOC teachers that lets you monitor students’ continuous assessment activities and provide feedback at any time and from any place.
Assess syncs with the Continuous Assessment Register (CAR) and informs you, via a notification on your mobile device, of the percentage of submissions delivered by your students – when 25% and 50% of the students in your classroom have submitted the activity.
What can you do with the app?
- See the list of students in your classrooms.
- See each student's submissions.
- Download student submissions.
- Assign marks to submissions.
- Write comments.
- Publish the marks.
- Get notified when students submit activities.
Assess is available for tablets and smartphones and is part of the ecosystem of mobile apps that have been developed to support teachers and students with continuous assessment. There are three such apps.
- Submissions: an app for students to track their submissions and get notified when the teacher marks them or comments on them. Students can even submit activities directly from the app.
- Assess: an app to help teachers with student assessment.
- Explica!: an app for teachers and students to record audio and make notes on PDF documents. A video can then be produced with the audio and showing the notes made. For example, if a student submits a PDF file, the teacher can download it with Assess and then upload it to Explica! They can then produce a video with notes and audio for use as feedback in the Assess app.
Download the app and log in with your Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) username and password.
Minor bug fixes
Assess from ApkOnline.net