Run this app named 7th Pay Salary Calculator - Central, All State or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Latest 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator for Central Government and State Government Employees
Government approved 7th pay commission implementation with effect from 1st January 2019, will take retrospective effect from 1 January 2016 ( 36 months).
This app will calculate the 7th pay salary calculations for central government , state government employees (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jammu-Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Odisha government employees) and College professors (as per UGC) based on year January 2016.
Seventh Pay commission would be benefited to all central government and state government employees including college teachers (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor).
Government employees would get hike by at least 23.5 percent. Pensioners of different age group would get different hike rate in 7th cpc implementation.
All employees will get salaries as per the 7th pay commission revised pay scale from their February 2019 packets.
Our 7th pay commission salary calculator for central government and state government employees is a free app with much simple UI and navigation and steps by steps guide to calculate revised pay calculation as per 7th cpc recommendation.
Key Features of 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator:
1. Salary calculation based on 7th pay cpc
2. Step by step help in four languages (English, Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi)
3. 7th Pay cpc calculations for central government employees
4. 7th Pay cpc calculations for state government (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jammu-Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Odisha)5. 5. 7th Pay cpc calculations for 38 months salary (Jan-2016 to Feb-2019)
How to Calculate 7th Pay Commission Salary:
1. Select State(Gov)/Central (Gov)
2. Select City for TPTA
3. Enter 6th Pay Basic Pay as of 01-January 2016
4. Select Grade Pay
5. Select HRA (%)
6. Click on Calculate button
Application will calculate 7th Pay salary based on above given pay details and comparing calculated basic pay with Matrix pay as per 7th CPC recommendation.
Calculated result contains
1. 6th pay salary details.
2. 7th Pay salary details.
* Basic Pay (B.P.)
* HRA (House Rent Allowance)
* TPTA (Transport Allowance)
* DA (Dearness Allowance)
* Gross Salary
3. 7th Pay Salary calculation from Jan-2016 to Feb-2019 (38 months).
Step by step help in four languages (English, Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi) is available on how to calculate your 7th pay salary.
Write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
Run or download 7th Pay Salary Calculator - Central, All State using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net