ASUS File Manager is a file explorer that runs in your android device and includes features to handle all your files that are stored in your internal android phone memory, SD cards, network areas, and cloud storage solutions like GDrive, DropBox, ... .
OUR APP REVIEW:
ASUS File Manager is an android app to manage your files that are located in your internal phone memory, SD cards, local area network, and the cloud storage systems where you can have an account registered. When we say that it manages files we mean that it allows you to copy, rename, delete, move, or share files.
- Search, move, erase, or share documents that are put in your local disk, microSD card, LAN, or Cloud .
- Access files in LAN and SMB.
- Manage documents inside your LAN (neighborhood) and SMB (Samba).
- Supports distributed storage, for example, WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Compress records to spare space: Zip and RAR
- Browse documents effortlessly from File Manager's home: pictures, recordings, music, applications.
- Disk devices: Storage analyzer.
The features of this ASUS file manager we have liked more are:
- Great amount of features supported: view file info, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in you device.
- Support SMB Samba network.
- Support Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Be able to compress files (ZIP and RAR) and save disk space.
Our score for this app is 9. It is very good, it is very reliable and an interesting tool to have installed.
As usual you can run online this android app from the ApkOnline platform, but you can also download it from the Google Play Store.