FX File Explorer is a file and application management tool that lets you control all the content on your Android device in a very similar way to how you would on a computer.
OUR APP REVIEW AND DESCRIPTION:
This app allows you to administer all your files, accessing anything you need and sharing it however you want. Uploading photos, watching videos, or managing your 3G connection.
FX File Explorer is a very useful tool for Android users with a higher-than-average level of tech savvy, as it will put loads of special options at their disposal.
Its features that are more relevants:
- Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom).
- Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors.
- Image Viewer.
- Media Player and pop-up Audio Player.
- RAR file extractor.
- SMBv2 support.
- "FX Connect" that transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
- "Web Access" that enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer's web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone's music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
- Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2).
- Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud.
- Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions.
- Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files.
This is a fantastic tool to manage your files in your android. Our ApkOnline score is 8.