Exchange your files between devices and computers is a need reported by a lot of end users. This app does it for you. At the same time, it is a file manager to administer all the files located in your phone.
OUR APP REVIEW:
FX File Explorer is an android file manager that includes special mechanisms to transfer and move your files between devices and computers. It is a file explorer that helps when dealing with files and media on your device.
It allows to exchange your files amongst phone devices and PCs:
- New "FX Connect" exchanges records from telephone to-telephone with Wi-Fi Direct.
- New "Web Access" empowers exchange and administration of documents and media from your PC's internet browser. You can relocate whole folders to your telephone from your PC.
- "Home Screen": Directly get to your critical files, media, and distributed storage.
- Multiple window, with double view mode to see two windows at the same time.
The features that we have seen that are better and recommended are:
- Provide a Home Screen with a quick access to the most important files or folder.
- Support for a lot of file formats
- Be able to access via network protocols including FTP, WebDAV, SSH FTP, WebDAV, SMB1 and SMB2
- Be able to use Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSyncand OwnCloud
- Manage encrypted zip files.
- Provide functionality to view or edit some files: text editor, image viewer, zip and tar.
Our score for this FX File Explorer app is 8. It is tool very useful in order to handle all your files and the disk space of your android device.
As usual you can run online this android app from the ApkOnline platform, but you can also download it from the Google Play Store.