Advanced LT for HYUNDAI
Advanced LT for HYUNDAI
The official app & game
Distributed by ApkOnline
Run this app named Advanced LT for HYUNDAI or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator.
Monitor specific HYUNDAI parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced LT is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with specific parameters from HYUNDAI vehicles, allowing you to try the plugin with limited sensors before buying. This version does not include calculated sensors like Injector Duty Cycle (%) or HIVEC mode.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other HYUNDAI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Accent 1.4/1.6 MPI
* Accent/Solaris 1.4/1.6 GDI
* Accent/Solaris 1.6 CRDI
* Elantra/i30 2.0
* Genesis Coupe 2.0 MPI/GDI
* Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
* Getz 1.5 CRDI
* Getz 1.6/1.4/1.3 MPI
* i30 1.6 GDI
* i30 1.6 CRDI
* i40 2.0 MPI
* i40 1.6 GDI
* i40 1.7 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* SantaFe 2.0 CRDI
* SantaFe 2.4 MPI/GDI
* SantaFe 2.7 V6
* SantaFe 2.0/2.2 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* Sonata 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata/i45 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata 2.0 T-GDI
* Tiburon 2.0 MPI
* Tiburon 2.7 V6
* Terracan 2.9 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 MPI
* Tucson 2.7 V6
* Tucson/ix35 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Tucson/ix35 2.0 CRDI
* Veloster 1.6 MPI/GDI
* Veloster 1.6 T-GDI
* Veracruz/ix55 3.8 V6
* Veracruz/ix55 3.0 CRDI
The plugin also includes an ECU Scanner which is very useful for searching specific sensors on HYUNDAI engines that are not yet supported by the plugin. You just need to record at least 1000 samples and send the logs to the developer.
Advanced LT requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After downloading the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced LT" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) You may see predefined sets for other HYUNDAI engine types, so make sure you pick the right one.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see additional entries on the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced LT begins with "[HADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Run or download Advanced LT for HYUNDAI using our android online emulator from ApkOnline.net
Developer: Dare Apps
Genre: Auto & Vehicles
App version: 2.0
App size: 841k
Recent changes: * Updates API26+ handling for third party plugins following Torque's main fix
After downloading and changing torque app settings to allow this app access it did a scan to add additional sensors.... When completed I got pop up stating my Gmail account had been removed from my device!!! Nothing was achieved downloading this app and it doesn't seem to work with torque app.
Developer MIA. It says its no longer compatible with Android, and hasn't been supported / updated since 2015. Save your money.
no longer working with Android update. cannot find the predefined pids in manage pids section in torque pro used to work perfectly. please update.
App keeps say g connect to a valid obd, make sure engine is on.. torque is working fine and reading my one but the plugin is not No idea why
This app never worked with an older Hyundai and now doesn't work with torque at all."